Monday, September 21, 2009

Another Loan Down!

We paid off another loan!! It was the last of Phil's student loans, so his education is completely paid for, yaay!

So, we have paid off a grand total of $11,946.02 since January 2008. We also paid for our wedding!! It feels good to look at the number that big, however we did get a tax return of almost $5k, which really helped out a lot. I have no idea what will happen this time around, I hope that we'll get something!

The next goal is to pay off the hospital bill! It WILL be paid off in January at the latest because that is when Phil gets an extra check, and we should be able to pay off more than enough to cover what the extra check won't pay. So, there is just over $2600 on that one!!

We also haven't heard a lot about the big hospital bill, that was just under $10k. Hopefully the most we will have to pay on that one is $1200. They had us fill out a financial request form, so I'm crossing my fingers that it will all be written off. I guess we will find out!

I'm going to update what we owe here too. I just have to find the current balances on everything.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I cannot wait to pay off my student loans...and unfortunately I'm still incurring them....

    ReplyDelete