Friday, September 4, 2009

My mom made a good point yetserday... concerning that hospital bill thing. That "agreed upon rate" between the hospital and the insurance company, is/should be between the hospital and the insurance company... not what I have to pay, she thinks the hospital is just giving me a load of crap. And that that rate is what the insurance company agrees to pay the hospital, and that they can't negotiate what I am to pay them. So I guess I'm ready to start talking to the insurance company Tuesday and see what I can figure out. I just wish someone else could do all the talking, I hate dealing with crap... and stupid people (to be blunt). So I really hope that is right. That stupid hospital is not going to get more than what is right, and that is $1200. (Is that a bad way to look at things? ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment