Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introduction

So, after a little thought, I decided why not start another blog exclusively about our journey to Financial Freedom!

To begin, I decided on "Voyage" instead of "Journey" because we love cruises and traveling. Someday, we will be able to go on a wonderful honeymoon cruise, until then, we're on our Voyage to Financial Freedom.

In a few minutes, I will post what I wrote on my "The Start of a New Years Resolution" blog so that its over here as well.

I am planning to update each month with the new balances on each debt that we have. I will also post any extra money that we have been able to put towards our debt snowball. I think I will also write to talk about good deals that we have had, share our budget, and any struggles, etc. that we have. It will take a few posts for the back story, so bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment